Sunday, January 26, 2014

25/265


This morning I want for a stroll to English Bay to take in the beautiful sunrise. What a beautiful crystal clear day. The view from English Bay on a morning like this is nothing short of spectacular. I love spending time sitting at the beach contemplating. It is so peaceful and amazing that it is a few minutes from our apartment. We will miss this in our daily lives once we are back in Adelaide.
This morning I was sitting on one of the many logs, gazing out over the boats in the harbour and noticed this guy feeding seagulls. I looked so relaxed, I guess this was his morning Zen!
The silhouette of this guy and his birds with the vibrant sunrise behind him made for a very unique photograph, and a really good memory of English Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment