Wednesday, January 22, 2014

22/365


This building has always interested me. It sits just West of Olympic Village, totally dilapidated. It is a gutted old rusted warehouse, I'm not sure if it is still used for storing anything, but I think it adds a lot of character to the area and am so glad that they have left it standing.
I had just met Ty for a lunch of fresh produce and sitting at False Creek overlooking the mountains and downtown. Wandering back I had this view of the old warehouse at the end of the street. It acted as such a strong focal point to the whole road, siting perfectly at the end of the road, and especially today with the vibrant blue skies, the red rust really stood out making it quite stunning.
Another little gem of Vancouver that I am glad to have wandered past in my last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment