Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Rocanini Coffee Roasters

This is hands down my favourite coffee in Vancouver! They have a lot of different varietals, and roast right there in the shop, so when you buy a bag of coffee it is so fresh. The guys that work there are also super helpful and are so particular about how they make coffee - you can tell they have a passion for it - and thats why I have never had a bad coffee there. They are also super happy to talk coffee and impart some knowledge about the world of coffee! I have been loving their recent Rawandan and Panama coffees, brewing them at home with a simple pour over setup. I wanted to take some pics of Rocaninis as it is a place that I will miss when I leave Vancouver, I will be taking a few bags with me for sure.
Rocanini
Rocanini

No comments:

Post a Comment