Friday, June 7, 2013

More Recipes

So I have been making some delicious healthy food lately to feed my training and ridiculously large appetite. So recent winners have been buckwheat pancakes (from the Thrive Diet book) with a date paste instead of say maple syrup. These pancakes are so filling, and two medium sized pancakes will keep me going from brekky at 8am the whole way to lunch without needing munchies.

Buckwheat Pancakes

And for lunch today, I roasted some Pemberton Organic potatoes that we got from the farm last weekend, put these together with a dressing made up of flax seed oil, tahini, hemp seeds, dill and nutritional yeast. I then wrapped them in collard green leaves with a bunch of fresh veggies and dulse strips to get a whole range of great vitamins and minerals, not to mention unprocessed carbs and protein.

Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment