Monday, October 7, 2013

My Favourite Healthy Dinner

My favourite healthy dinner comprises of: Quinoa, avocado, roasted sweet potato, raw Kale (if I'm not running the next day), dulse, and nutritional yeast and tahini to top it off. Good carbs from the sweet potato and quinoa, protein from the quinoa, fats from the avocado, a plethora of nutrients and vitamins from the Kale, dulse, nutritional yeast and tahini. I'll obviously mix this up a bit depending on how I'm feeling, what's in season or whats left in the fridge, but the main base is the quinoa, roasted sweet potato, dulse, nutritional yeast and tahini. This is a good one the night before running with nothing that is going to wreak havoc on the digestive system and has a lot of good carbs.
Healthy Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment