Friday, May 23, 2014

Swimming

The past few weeks I have been swimming at Unley Swimming Pool a few times a week before work. It is such a nice pool and is very conveniently positioned for me to go past on the way to work.
I had forgotten how much I love swimming as I have had a few months off while moving and settling back into a routine. Although swimming is such hard work, once you get into a rhythm with your breathing it becomes really enjoyable and relaxing, just gliding through the water, feeling your body being held up by the force of the water and not having to worry about the high impact that you get from running.
Unfortunately the coming week is the last week the pool is open until spring, but I am glad that I have managed to get a good few sessions in to top off the season. The last week has got me thinking about Iron Man again - it's still not too late to sign up for Iron Man Lake Taupo ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment