Monday, May 19, 2014

138/365


I was running some errands on Sunday and during this outing I wandeded accross Kurralta Park Shopping Centre Carpark. I noticed this car due to the crazy paint job, the side door was open and this guy was just chilling inside smoking a durrie. I commented on how rad his car was, and then we hit up a conversation. He bought the car - named brian - from a British backpacker on Gum Tree for $500. He needed to buy a new clutch for it and the cops keep pulling him over! Anyways, he seemed a top bloke and I wiched that Brian and him have many awesome adventured in the future. I love cars with character, they are always more rewarding - normally as they are more likely to break down and you are more appreciative when you get somewhere successfully :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment