Monday, September 2, 2013

Vancouver Triathlon

This morning I competed in my second Olympic distance Triathlon. It was the beautiful Vancouver Triathlon in Stanley Park. The weather was marginal at best, with a good rain storm and some lightning during the bike leg, but best thing was it kept the temperatures down. My time was better than my last Olympic Triathlon by 3 mins, which is OK I guess seeming I'm training for a marathon and not Triathlons at the moment, but the run leg was kinda slow. The swim however went really well and I felt great in the water which was awesome as I have been putting a lot of time into swimming recently. Anyways, I've got some good photos thanks to Kate.
Vancouver Triathlon 2013
Vancouver Triathlon 2013
Vancouver Triathlon 2013
Vancouver Triathlon 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment