Tuesday, April 15, 2014

103/365

103_February_Sunday_Reflection
A beautiful day at Morialta Conservation Park. I wanted to go for a trail run, so Kate decided to sit in this part of the park to study. I ran for a hour up a new trail that I had never run before. It was beautiful, and I ran for 12km through some of the most amazing South Australian bushland I have ever seen. I was pretty happy with my pace too, with the 12km completed in 1hr with some super steep climbs in there. I think this has become by far my favourite trail to run. It was also the first time to run in my new trail shoes, and they were amazing. Really stable, great grip, but nice and minimalist with a thin enough sole to feel the trail, but being hard enough in the sole that you didn't get stabbed by sharp rocks. All up a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment