Sunday, August 11, 2013

Busy?

So since returning to Vancouver from our wedding, we have been pretty busy, and I have pretty much got to the point I'm good to just chill at home for a few weekends to save some cash, but to also be able to train and then chill for the rest of the day and prepare for the week or just relax. Anyways, in proving to Kate that we had been pretty busy and needed some chill time I came up with a list of what we have done in the last four months.....
We have gone for vacations at Whistler for a ski weekend, Bowen Island B&B for some r&r, Nairn Falls camping trip, Portland to get all wierd, Washington camping on HWay 101 at Cape Disappointment, San Juan Islands whale watching kayak and camping trip and Manning Park camping trip.
As well as this combined we have also run the Vancouver BMO Marathon, the Scotia Bank Half Marathon, Kate placed 2nd at the Fathers Day Burnaby 10km race while I raced the 5km as my first run back from Achilles injury, and I raced an Olympic distance Triathlon at the Subaru Vancouver International Triathlon.
Then while this was going on I have been swimming with Fastlane swim club, and doing one ocean swim a week, which has led to a 6kn open water swim. Both Kate and I have been training for an upcoming Marathon and we have done 2 deep cove trips for Honeys Donuts and chilling in the sun, Lynn Canyon hike and a Whistler day trip. Yep, we like to make the most out of life! Manning Park

No comments:

Post a Comment