Monday, August 3, 2015

Commute Time....Blog Time

Well I have finally started at Weta. I'm on the bus for day 2. The plan was to ride, however 140kmph wind gusts made me think the ride may be a bit unsafe :-/

This presents a good opportunity to post some updates. We've been busy for the last two weeks. It's been fun and stressful, but once again, Kate and I have proven our ability to team up and work together in stressful situations.

We found a house in the suburb Ngaio. A little away from Weta, but it splits the difference between our works and has a rad yard for Clooney. We bought a nice little fuel efficient car :-)

Food here is amazing and we've been having brunch out with friends often. There are so many cafes and it seems that all coffee is great. There is good vegetarian cusine which is awesome.

The bike riding here is a lot of fun. I've been on some of the most beautiful rides I've ever done and they are all so accessible from Wellington. Our new house will have amazing rides and trail runs straight out of the front door.

I have started running a bit, and slowly but surely it's getting better. Hopefully a month away from some longer runs, maybe even in Adelaide for my sisters wedding.

Commute over...tbc


No comments:

Post a Comment