Monday, June 15, 2015

Giving Something Back

Seeming I can't partake in running events at the moment, I figured I'd volunteer at some events. This lets me immerse myself in the sport and with the people while getting that warm fuzzy volunteerin feeling. Trail SA run some great events and as we all know, events would be nothing without the hard work of the volunteers, and it's going to be nice to be on the other side of a race to see what they do. It will probably give me a different apprecition when I next enter a race!

It will also be fun seeing Kate race and just being there to support her! She is running so well right now and it's going to be quite excitin to see where she manages to go with trail running. She's fast and fit and I think the lower impact of trail running is really going to suit her. 

Nikki Kimball watch out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment